Oak Ridge Nissan - Review from Memphis, Tennessee

I, Ron Pratt worked with the above customer while trying to come to an agreement on a vehicle.I tried several nice says to tell him that because of his credit he could not purchase the vehicle he wanted due to a low becon score.

I'm sorry he feels poorly about us at Oak Ridge Nissan. I can only do and we can only do what a customers credit will allow us to do. As for going to Toyota or Honda I assure you they will not be able to finance the type of money this customer was demanding.

My voice was never above normal level and I was the third salesman who attempted to help this customer.

Ron Pratt

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 30, 2015 #978266

Really? With his daughter? That's low.

To busy 44

Feb 22, 2015 #949344

I would not buy a car from someone who cannot even give a straight answer, this man seems to be a car salesman for sure doing anything to sale a car !!!

0 0 Reply

Jan 28, 2015 #937931 Mannford, Oklahoma

Uh... I'm confused as well. First I thought it was the customer but now I don't know. I understand how it feels to get a *** customer but this isn't professional conduct here. If you are doing all that you can do then you can simply direct the customer to another car dealer if you feel that they can be helped. Even if you can't, you don't do this. If that is the customer, I find it weird how you would have a picture of the customer unless you know this guy and was the one taking that picture in what is clearly in a house. Not a car dealership. If somebody that I don't know had a picture of me I might find it a little disturbing.

0 0 Reply

Jan 27, 2015 #937072 Nashville, Tennessee

The photo is of me, Ron Pratt and I am a very honest and professional man. I am deeply disturbed by this comment which is grossly untrue and blatantly dishonest.

0 1 Reply

Jan 27, 2015 #937080 Houston, Texas

This is confusing. You say the above man was the customer but now say it's you. Either way, trying to argue your case here is bad business. Customers air dirty laundry here, not businesses.

Jan 27, 2015 #937020 Queens Village, New York

That is a picture of the customer. And if the consumer is going to say something wrong or illegitimate about them company can defend itself.

Jan 27, 2015 #937068 Houston, Texas

Can, yes. Just not here. It's unprofessional. Now that you mention it, he does say that the photo is the customer. That makes it worse.

Jan 27, 2015 #936943 Houston, Texas

This is a poor place to hash out differences. If you are the consumer, that's one thing but if you are the business it doesn't look good. And putting a picture of yourself being gentle with a child doesn't make you look honorable - it makes you look desperate. Handle things professionally and discreetly and you can hold your head up.

2 0 Reply

Jan 27, 2015 #937055 Knoxville, Tennessee

This is me... You can call me if you like at 865-804-5880 anytime.

0 1 Reply

Nov 15, 2015 #1064065

Ron... you just did more damage to your Nissan dealership than any car dealer terrorist. Settle with the customer and move on. Personally, I don't like the brand, but if I wanted to buy a Nissan, I would not buy it from your dealership.
Go to business school, learn negotiation and good business practice. You might find something interesting.
Klaus Maartens, Salt Lake City, UT

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Oak Ridge Nissan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Oak Ridge Nissan.
Filing a new complaint about