I purchased a brand new 2004 nissan frontier from newton nissan and then about a year later newton sold out to oak ridge nissan.I purchased the extended warranty with my truck under the impression i didn't have to pay for out of pocket expenses.

well let me tell you its been a nightmare! The first complaint was the truck knocking and smoking when you first start it up and the brake failure.

I contacted newton nissan and miss penny bunch sweet said this was normal for a brand new truck so without nissan looking at it they had already dinagosed the problem so it didnt get to the service department east tennessee was the first to honor the warranty they kept the truck for three days and didn't actually fix everything on the list would you like to purchase a brand new truck with bars leak being put in the radiator the transmission going out before 60,000 miles the electrical wiring was never fixed its a fire hazzard and you would think after financing a truck for 28,000.00 you would not have to purchase new tires and front end was out of alignment new brakes and rotors on 60,000 miles and firestone done the tune up so nissan really never honored their warranty for 125,00 miles and i am very one pissed customer and i also have a niece who purchase a 2004nniisan sentra they recalled it back because they sold her the wrong car and yet her transmission came out also that was out of pocket expenses for her as well oak ridge nissan threatened me and told me i had better back off.i am not backing off this has been going since 2004 to present what would you do i am very pissed off and that is a kind way to put it

Had an Experience with Oak Ridge Nissan?

Comments

wildchild5858

HEY BLACK MAGIC, I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME THING YOU ARE GOING THROUGH WITH NISSAN.IT TOOK ME A COUPLE OF YEARS I TRIED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES WITH THEM BUT THEY DIDNT WANT TO COME TO ANY AGREEMENT I TOOK THEM TO COURT GOT ALL MY MONEY BACK AND WHAT OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES I SPENT BECAUSE OF THE WARRANTIES.

I CANT EVEN TOLERATE LOOKING AT NISSAN ADVERTISEMENTS ON TELEVISION ANYMORE. I PAID MY VECHILE OFF EARLY AND GET THIS I DIDNT RECIEVE MY TITLE UNTIL TWO YEARS LATER AND I HAD TO PAY FOR THE RELEASE OF THE LIEN HOLDER ON THE TITLE WHICH THAT WAS NISSAN'S RESPONSIBILITY. HANG IN THERE I WON MY LAWSUIT AND I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD RETAIN A LAWYER IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY AND YOU WILL WIN YOUR SUIT AS WELL.

START WITH NASHVILLE, THAT'S WHERE I STARTED!BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH OAK RIDGE NISSAN BUT ANYTHING TO DO WITH NISSAN I DONT WANT TO HEAR I WON MY CASE AND SO WILL YOU HANG IN THERE BLACKMAGIC GOD BLESS YOU AND TAKE CARE ITS STRESSFUL BUT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SUCEED!

babydoll1900

TO BLACKMAGIC IN REFERENCE TO YOUR VECHILE I DONT BLAME YOU FOR BEING PISSED OFF ABOUT YOUR TRUCK IF IT WAS ME I WOULD GIVE THEM THIRTY DAYS TO TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM HAVE YOU EVER TOOK IT INTO CONSIDERATION TO CONTACT DON DARE ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM WTIH THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVEN'T I WOULD CONTACT DON DARE AND THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU TO SEE IF THEY COULD DO AN INVESTIGATION TO RESOLVE YOUR ISSUES WITH OAK RIDGE NISSAN BLACKMAGIC I HOPE YOU WIN YOUR CASE AND MAYBE OTHER CUSTOMERS CAN VOICE THEIR OPINIONS AND CONCERNS ABOUT NISSAN CORPORATION I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND REMEMBER YOU SPENT 28,000.00 ON YOUR TRUCK AND THESE COMPANIES GET REIMBURSED FOR A LEMON SO WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE HARRASSED AND THE OTHER DAY I WAS ON THE INTERNET AND THEY RATED NISSAN NUMBER ONE THATS A JOKE YOUR NOT THE ONLY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER CHECK IT OUT ON LINE CONTACT YOUR HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND PUSH FOR A NEW BILL TO BE PASSED GET A LAWYER ASAP GOD BLESS YOU AND I PRAY THAT YOU HAVE YOUR ISSUES RESOVED BUT I WOULDNT THINK TWICE I WOULD SUE AND YOUR DEFINETLY GOING TO WIN YOUR CASE SO STAY ON TOP OF IT AND DONT BACK OFF A THREAT IS AGAINST THE LAW I WOULD HAVE HAD THIS RESOLVED ALREADY BUT YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW WHO TO CONTACT CALL NASHVILLE IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY THERES A SURETY BOND ON EVERY VECHILE WHEN THE COMPANIES SWITCH HANDS SO DONT LET THEM *** YOU AROUND START WITH DON DARE ASAP TAKE CARE BABYDOLL1900

IF THIS MAN HAD ALL THESE PROBLEMS WRONG WITH THIS TRUCK AND IT SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO TRY TO WORK THINGS OUT WITH THE CORPORATION BUT WHY SHOULD ANYONE CARE BECAUSE ITS NOT THEIR TRUCK PERSONALLY I THINK THIS MAN SHOULD HAVE A BRAND NEW TRUCK AND SUE BOTH NEWTON NISSAN THAT WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AND OAK RIDGE NISSAN FOR A LEMON THERE IS RECALLS ON THE 2004 FRONTIERS WHICH I DONT REALLY KNOW IF IT PERTAINS TO HIS TRUCK BUT I WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD A LAW AND OWN NISSAN CORPORATION AND MY NAME WOULD BE OVER OAK RIDGE NISSAN AND ANYTIME YOU PURCHASE A WARRANTY LIKE THIS MAN HAS CLAIMED THE WARRANTY IS TO BE HONORED WITHOUT ADDITIONAL MONEY I WILL TELL YOU BLACKMAGIC WHEN THE PEOPLE TOLD ME TO BACK OFF I WOULD HAVE DONE EXACTLY THAT BUT NOT THE WAY THEY WANT THERE IS A LEMON WITH EVERYTHING THERE LEMON LAWS IN EVERY STATE AND THERE IS LAWS THAT YOU HAVE TO ABIDE BY AND IF THESE PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR OAK RIDGE NISSAN THREATENED YOU IN ANYWAY FORM OR FASHION I WOULD HAVE THEIR JOB AND THAT IS JUST THE FACTS I WOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH THE NISSAN CORPORATION I WOULD PERSONALLY SHIP THIS TRUCK TO THEM AND LET THEM CHECK IT THROUGHTLY BUT I WOULD LET MY PERSONAL MECHANIC CHECK IT OUT FIRST OF ALL BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO FIX ANYTHING THEY CAN AND MAKE A THOUSAND EXCUSES FOR IT. I WOULD NOT EVEN DEAL WITH NISSAN I HAD A FRIEND WHO PERSONALLY WORKED AT THIS DEALERSHIP AND HE PASSED AWAY BUT I KNOW THE TRUE DIRT THAT GOES ON THERE AND I HAVE FRIENDS THAT ARE...